Tuesday 23 June 2009

Get in the Flask

What better way to start your day than with a cup of tea and Genesis. Ok, so there are many better ways, but this could be a lot worse! I think some gardening is in order today. Ragin' though, I was meant to be going to Rev tonight for a friends birthday. It would have been great, but anyway I can't. She's doing a burlesque theme. A 'theme' night is really a great excuse to go out looking like a total slapper but without actually being one. Fun times indeed! Now I just have the dentist to look forward to. great...

...
I did do some gardening and got a numb mouth at the dentist. The positive outcome of which is that my already awesome impression of Little Nicky was even better for a couple of hours. I also had a rare evening of chilling with my brother which I never do. The only interaction we have is him hurling abuse at me as I walk in front of the tv while he's playing the xbox. So it was nice to play some badminton with him...even though our garden is a deathtrap of uneven slabs and tree branches. I suppose it gave it a bit of a twist- ultimate badminton (with assault course included). Not as good as ultimate frisbee though. Man that's a good game.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone went in like corsets and top hats and they all looked rather kinky to me. But i went in my shirt with a pathetic jumper over it. I think the only "burlesque" about me was....there wasn't O.o

    ReplyDelete